Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dear Diary!

Last night I went out with some old friends and the bar had five kinds of Halloween martini's.  I had to drink every one of them over and over.  I could have went as "hungover" tonight as my costume. I am not feeling 100 percent yet today.

I am going as Jenn Sterger for Halloween. All I need is a cell phone and Brett Favre cock. Since Brett has not said it's his cock yet. I am sure -I can find others to fill in.  I am working on my football jersey today. I am not sure if  I should put Sterger on Favre on my jersey yet.  I am going to have so much fun with this costume.  I got this funny Penis Cup to drink out of tonight.  I love sports, so I think this might be the perfect Halloween costume for me.

I always been a fan of trick or treat and dressing up.  I love breaking out theme costumes all the time.  I have way to many "bedroom" costumes for dirty nights of fun in the bedroom   My favorite has always been the latex nurse.  Every guy needs  little check up.

Be Safe -- Happy Halloween--  Love your Kit-Kat ox