Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dear Diary

Did you miss me-- I have been crazy busy lately.  Maybe a spanking would remind me to keep up my diary.

My Halloween went over with big bang.  Everyone loved my costume of football slut Jenn Sterger.  You have no idea who many random guys just offered pics of cock and to send texts.. It was very fun and I loved all the sports and cock talk.

My good friend is dating this guy and I can't stand him.  At first, I thought what do I care it's her boyfriend. But every time I hear his voice I want to put bodily harm on him. I wonder if she covers his mouth during sex.  I might have to break them up.

The best part about winter months coming is BOOTS.  I love myself some boots. I will get so many new colors and styles it's like a shoe store in my closet. I am looking for a sexy dark shimmery pair this weekend.  Just leave your boots on during sex and you'll put your man in his place.

Tonight I am going to the Chicago Blackhawks game-- I love the puck !

Love Kitty ox