Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear Diary,

Happy Hump Day  ~ Today is a perfect day for humping.  The word humping reminds me of high school. When I would dry hump on my parents couch until he would explode. Now I don't have as much self control I just get laid.   Some days are just perfect for having sex.  Wait isn't every day a perfect day for sex. I often hear people talk about making love.  Honestly I have never been type of that girl. I believe in romance but not in the bedroom.  Well unless your leaving a rose on my bed before the dirty sex.

On twitter today I posed a question if you could only have one sexual position for the rest of your life.   What would you pick ?   Wow I was surprised with all the choices.  My choice without a doubt would be doggie style.  Nothing like that ass in the air and ready for fun. Just give that ass a spank !

I hope your all having a kitty full day !

~ Kitty ox