Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dear Diary..

Wow I am up early.  I hope this early bird just get's wood.

My Thanksgiving holiday visit home is just about over.  All good things come to an end, so new things can start. I have good feeling that some great things are on the rise.

I was limited in my phone sex calls when I was traveling the last week.  I can truly say I miss my clients. It's fun learning about my callers, the dirty stuff is the cherry on top. I look forward to getting back to Chicago and back on schedule.

Tonight I am going to my last party at home. I am going to a sex toy party at my friend Annmarie's house.  I have never been to a party like this before. But I am very sure I could be the spokesperson for this kind of event.  The first thing I could think of is how do you really test out the toys. So let's hope this party brings me a new toy for my suitcase.

Happy Weekend-- Kitty ox