Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Diary

Something about coming home always brings the best out in everyone and every thing.  I have had a whirl wind of weekend fun.  I feel like every thing was just a perfect snap shot in my mind.

I am very open about my sexual activities.  Don't you just love finding out sexual secrets about other people.  I love just digging in and finding stuff about my friends.  I found out one of the girls, we hangout with is just a tad bi-curious.  So when we dropped off my tipsy friend Brenda on Saturday night. I planted a long hot sexy wet kiss on her.  I am very sure she woke up with soaking wet panties. I can't wait to see her again, so we can see how far we can take her.  The kiss was just baby steps to letting me be the first girl she ever sleeps with !

My good friend Amy is now married to the guy I lost my virginity with many years ago. They are great couple and love being friends with them. I am so looking forward to having drinks with them this week. I love to flirt and just remind him of the hot moments we had just to see him smile. Amy never knows what we are talking about so makes some arousing moments.

I am kicking this week off with a bang.. 

Happy Monday  ox - Kitty