Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dear Diary..

It must be all the hitting from behind, but today is like a holiday for me !   I love NFL Sunday football.

When I am at the football game it's like a tailgate of  male testosterone, cocktails, food and physical chemistry. I love every minute of it. My friends and I love to rile all the guys up at the tailgate.  If you have never hooked up at a tailgate. I suggest you try it out. It's a playground for adults.  Most people say that about Vegas but at the right football tailgate you can hit nirvana.

Even when my NFL teams are on the road.  I just enjoy cooking up a feast and jumping on the couch with friends, You have to make the best of every moment. Sometimes the little things in life can turn out to be the most fun

Speaking of little, do you guys really want to be told you have a big cock even if it's little. I really can't do that !  I usually come up some other great qualities that cock might have that are impressive.  

So I mixed cock and football, but it takes big balls to get this girl going !

Tackle Me,  Kitty ox