Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Diary

I am going for my last scheduled Brazilian wax of the season today. I am thinking of growing a little fur coat on my kitty this winter. Nothing crazy just a tight little jacket. That made me laugh thinking of my pussy wearing a little coat for winter.  Gotta keep my kitty warm for winter.

I am going on an over night trip this weekend with many of my cousins. Everyone should up for good time. My one cousin Kara will be a train wreck.  She is married and acts single so I am sure it will be like watching a bad movie.  I might have to drink extra martini this weekend just to deal with her. Last time we went away she spent the night picking up young college guys on the dance floor.

I got a new sex toy called the Pink Peanut Vibrator and it's so small and packs a punch. I love how on the package it says great use for on the go. So I guess I have to take it to go this weekend.  I will have to work myself over in the bathroom at the hotel at night. 

I can't believe it's the weekend already so I better kick it in high gear and pack my stuff.  

Happy Weekend-- Kitty ox