Friday, October 15, 2010

Dear Diary ...

I got a brand new Hitachi wand and my inner dirty kitty is back. It's funny how much a sex toy can changed my day. This time I got the two attachment pieces for the Hitachi magic wand.  Now I know what my weekend will be filled with.  I have to try out the new attachment parts in my body parts. 

I feel like going to bed already, but I sense it's a bit early. I will save my sex toy fun for Friday night. I make it sound I will only use it tonight. I use toy before bed every night.  I can't even sleep with out it. The last few days without Hitachi wand have been a bit dull.    It's the one toy that gets me hot and wet. I know what it feels like to fast and furious now.

So other then working myself over and getting my Halloween costume together. Plus I am going to a party with friends.  I am really looking forward to kicking off the weekend. 

Love Kitty ox