Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Diary,

Being a phone sex girl makes me feel special, I am thankful of all my loyal fans. Maybe I should call them friends,  I always love getting to know them.  I never let that one rotten apple ruin my bunch. It's been fun sharing my life and stories with them.

I am ready for the weekend already and it's only Thursday. I am plan on going to a party with friends  The party invite says "Fall Back"  My guess is she is celebrating the season of Fall.  My god she really took alot of time thinking that theme up.  The first thing I thought of was falling back in bed with my college boyfriend who will be going to the party.  He lives in Texas now, so maybe he want me to ride him like a cowboy.  I have to see if he is ready to fall back with me.

I am doing pretty well at my stripper pole "exercise" class.  Some of the girls in the class have as much sex appeal as a banana.  I am the teacher's pet, she always tell me I am doing a good job.  To bad my teacher is a woman, I would have like to earn a better report card every week.

Tonight I unsure if I should go out with the girls or sack out on the couch in my boy shorts and watch television.

Love Kitty oxxo