Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear Diary,

I learned alot this weekend, It's funny what a crazy night can bring.  My friend Jessica can't walk in high heels. She got drunk and fell and broke her wrist. Now she is like blaming everyone else, but herself.  The only person I would blame was her and some guy Tim whom got her so drunk thinking he could get lucky.  The only thing he got was a text from the hospital saying she won't be stopping over. 

A guy asked me for my phone number and I said no, he then try to pick up my friend with the same line.  Sorry you really should work on your game if you only have one pick up line.

I went to the movies this weekend.  I still don't know why more people don't try and hook in there.  I saw Social Networking and I got a little social   I have no problem with being dirty in public as long as I am not getting arrested.  You have to pick the perfect seats and let the games begin.  You should at least eat the popcorn first.  The movie was good, but the dirty action I got in the movies was better !

It's other long weekend over and I am ready for my callers.  I hope someone has a really dirty secret.

Kitty oxo