Friday, October 8, 2010

Dear Diary

No idea what to do this weekend. Nothing is just grabbing me yet.   It's not like me to have such a low key weekend. I am going to have to stir up some trouble and make this long weekend count. I might take in the Chicago Blackhawks game. I purposely lean in to all the guys getting in and out of my seats. I love looking at the reactions.

I am truly disappointed in myself, I can't figure out what to be for Halloween.  I was looking at a twisting a childhood icon to something sexy. But I really want to mix it up this year. I will hit a lingerie store and find a treat for tricking !

The house I am going to for the Halloween party has a water bed. I can't name to many people that even own them.  I bet sex in a water bed is crazy. My luck I would puncture a hole in the bed. Well I do like getting wet.

Love Kitty ox