Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dear Diary.

 So last night I ran in to old childhood friends dad. I have not seen him or his family for so many years. He informs me he is divorced. Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was should I fuck him.  If I called him daddy it would have been so odd.  Since as a child I called him daddy when I used to play with his daughter.  Calling him daddy now would be so such a whole new term.  Well I gave him my phone number now let's just wait and see if he calls me.

 I am not a morning person, I rather have sex at 2:00 am then 8:00 am. I hate getting up early. my friend Becca tells me she has sex before work. I must be crazy, I am day and night time sex girl. I leave the mornings for sleep.  so I must start this get this hump day started right now.   I hope the phone sex calls are hot. I am in a devilish mood.


Luv Kitty ox