Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dear Diary-

I woke up today with more then a hangover, I woke up in my good friend's little brother bedroom. He is 20 years old and goes to college in New York. Nothing like coming home from summer school and hooking up with your older sister's friend. He has had crush on me since he played little league baseball. He would give me his baseball cards to show me he liked him. He gave me more then that last night, but not much more.

All I can say when your 20 years old, you finish your business long before the bedroom party even starts. I felt like teaching this young college co-ed a few things, but his cock pops like a bottle of champagne on New Years and it's not even midnight. Yes he could re load very quickly but he never lasted long.

Well I left his room like I was back in college on a walk of shame but the only person who should be hanging is head is their older brother who could not pick me up last night to save his life.

So as much as I was looking forward to kissing my ex boyfriend at the party I gave my ex something to look at instead.


Love Kitty ox