Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dear Diary...

I spent most of yesterday at the pool.  The day was lacking some summer heat but it was a nice cool day.  I had a lovely lunch with some neighbors and just relaxed all day.  My neighbors are newlyweds. The wife never stops talking about the wedding and the husband looks like they have been married already for 15 years.   God help them !

I am trying to figure on the best time to tell my good friend I screwed around with her little brother Friday night. My guess is she already knows but if your going to act like a slut you might as well face it like a woman not a little girl.

Sunday is family dinner night.  I am hopeful no will ask what I did all weekend. I am just not sure my Uncle needs to have a heart attack during the salad and bread sticks.
I went to bed early on Saturday night, I felt like I sent to my room for punishment. I guess that is what you get for a scandalous weekend

So enjoy your Sunday-- This Kitty Cat has to get her groove on  !

LOVE YA ~ K