Thursday, August 19, 2010

dear diary..

Went out to dinner last night with my best friend.  honestly I should have had more martini's to listen to her. She was rambling on and on about relationships.

My best friend is fighting with her boyfriend non stop. I am not really surprised because she is always in a fight and fuck relationship. They fight and make up non stop all the time.  She tells me the sex is outstanding, but the relationship is rocky. I for one would never fuck a guy, who was not a good boyfriend.  Call me hot cock tease but he would not even get in my bed. If your not  good boyfriend you won't be unloading with me. So no matter how hot the sex is you better be a good man on top of it.

My bed is my favorite place in the world, not because I have sex in it, I love the whole comfy feel to it. I always have a ton of pillows and blankets. I love to put my feet up on the head board and do my dirty phone sex calls.  I call it my Kitty playground or maybe I should call it my kitty box.  How that is pretty funny.  I feel like I am on top of the world when I am in my bed.

 
Speaking of top of the world, I feel so happy and ready to take the world on today.. Sometimes you just have to grab the world by it's balls and make it your day.


Enjoy it ! oxo