Thursday, October 2, 2014

So Halloween is coming up..


Let me be clear !! I

I hate Halloween for adults, I have nothing against it for kids. I will be ranting and raving for the rest of the month. I love pumpkin seeds and halloween candy. Do I really have to get all dressed up for that ?

For so many years my friends and I did the Playboy mansion Halloween Party. Everyone came in pajamas and it was a easy costume. Plus the perks of already knowing what they look like half naked and your ready for bed the second you get home.

I am not really a dress up costume freak outside the bedroom. I rather play dirty nurse or slutty cheerleader at home. This year my friends are already pushing for a halloween party.

So now I have to dress up in something creative. I have a few weeks to find something cute and very easy to wear. Since I am dreading it, maybe I will let you pick what I should be for Halloween.

I feel like I go thru this every year ..... I guess It's better then Christmas shopping

Kat ox