Monday, September 15, 2014

 Dear Diary.


Just got a pair of shoes I ordered in the mail and this is the first thing that popped in to my head.

 
 
As much as I like a guy to push me down and tell me he owns me. He can tell me he's going to use me any way he wants. But beware two can play this game.  I also have a demanding side myself. 

Once I put on the right heels or boots for a man to just worship the ground I walk on. I click into aggressive little minx. I am turned on just making a man crumble at my feet for attention. You have to let him know who is in charge. Drag him around in a dog collar or make him pay to cum with his wallet. Spending his money while he's is blowing a load. I am not the kind of girl who just loves pets but watching a man do anything for me is the kind of pet this girl could get used to having. 
 
- Love Kat ox --