Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dear Diary....

 

Well I am shocked, just very shocked..

I am almost speechless and for a phone girl, that is pretty hard to do. I usually have so much to say !!

Lately my friends and I have been talking about how many sexual partners each of us had over the years. I am just floored that the numbers are lower compared to mine.

Mine was not the highest of my group of friends. BUT WOW.. I was shocked maybe cause I thought I was  average for my group of friends.  But I was on the middle to high group. I had more sex them most of my friends.

At first, I was like did we not all go to the same college?, My god what happen did you strike out every time we went to the same events.  Did you not hook up when we just to Vegas last time. I must have missed something I just swear to god I thought you might all be more active.

So I leave you with this, maybe your friends are not having as much sex as you. Maybe you just think your friends are getting laid. But I guess you have no idea what happens behind closed doors.

Happy Hump Day --Kat ox