Monday, June 30, 2014

Dear Diary...

Have you ever just seen a person from across the room and sparks fly. Your wondering what it's like to taste a hot kiss. How you picture yourself just ripping clothes off. You start to calcuate how you begin a conversation with them. Your connect with them in no words but long moments of desire.

I went to the movies today and was sitting across the aisle from this man. Our eyes locked once I sat down. I could feel the heat from my seat. I sense he watched me more then the movie. His sly shy smile almost made me want to talk out loud in the theather. But I kept my quiet and my mind often wondered to his thoughts

As we exited the movies in slightly darken theater with our friends in tow, he gave me his business card. We never never spoke a word, our friends never aware of the connection. So I wonder when or if I call him do I just say I am the girl from the movies.

He never got my name...