Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dear Diary...


So last Saturday was suppose to be a typical family wedding.  You know dancing with my family and stuffing myself with cocktails and cake.   

I have always had a crush on my cousin's friend Husband.   He and I always talk at parties. He is perfectly my type except the fact he is married,  has two kids and I'm also friends with them.

So I've always walked a thin line with him and I never would even think to ask if he felt the same way.

Well when standing at the bar at the family wedding among the loud DJ music and cocktail drinking.   We start talking about random stuff.    He says "Don't be to surprised if you found me texting you late at night."

His words still play over my mind over and over.  It was like the wedding was in the background and it's all I can hear is that one line.  

I could have just let drunken talk happen and carry on like I never heard it.  But I am not sure If I can.

 
So I am just one text away from setting off what seems to be a sexual time bomb.  

Now the question is do I hit send on this text 


Love Kat ox