Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Dear Diary..

Talk a little -- Talk a lot ...

I have the love of conversation. I am sure I could talk for hours on any subject. I am so very good at communicating my words. But why is it a struggle when I write a blog. At times, I second guess my topics and re write my thoughts. I wonder if I am being judged for writing what most people wish they could express.

I never found myself like other girls. I always have a ton of girlfriends and guy friends. People often commented, I had a ton of guy friends because they want to sleep with me. As much as that could be true. I have always found that I had wonderful friendships with them. I always found them so protective for me. My entire life I felt I could relate to men.

The world is obsessed with love, sex and money. I would say I am among the obsessed. I spent some of my life confusing the real meaning of all three. I slept with the wrong guys. I love my family. I spent to much money. It took me alot of growing up to know that sex and love are not the same thing. If you cheat, you are cheater. I don't go it was just meaningless sex. If you truly loved that person you would not have cheated. In life people make mistakes and your lucky if your forgiven. Sometimes its harder to forgive yourself.

We live in a world that gets faster and faster. So being a phone sex girl, sometimes I get away from every day life in getting to know my clients. In writing this blog I leave a little window open on my life. Even I sometimes wonder how we all get through the day


Love Kat ox