Monday, July 14, 2014

 
Dear Diary
 
For the love of Birth control, It's funny I am all for not having a baby right now in my life. But why is that when your in the heat in the moment you can't bring up protection. I know it kills the mood.
 
Would you rather have dirty hot sex with someone then ask to make sure your both safe. I know I am guilty of this crime. No worry you only get a nine month sentence when you're not careful.

Why do we risk a nine months pregnancy and life time of child raising over a five minute conversation on a condom.  Is it that hard to ask someone to cover up. Even after watching all the after school specials and lifetime movies. I still might take a risk in the sack and just make them "pull out" in time

Now they have what's call the morning after pill, that sounds like something I would take after a hangover. Can you image just keeping a bottle of morning after pills with the aspirin. I think that would give a whole new meaning to taking pills.
 
So cover up and let it sizzle !
 
Happy Monday -- Kat ox