Friday, June 29, 2012

Dear Diary..

I just got an invitation to a party in August and the theme is "White Party" In my mind this party theme has run it's course. The decor will be so beautiful, but I hate white clothes. 

I have to admit I will the girl at this party that will either spill a drink on my dress or someone will step on my shoes.  I better start looking for a sequin white dress so at least I can sparkle when I get there.

I am having a girls night tonight,  we are going to the movie Magic Mike then out for cocktails. This movie is just total eye  candy and about male strippers. I am sure my hormones will be revved up tonight.  God bless any guys that we meet out tonight. 

I really felt this week just dragged so I am so ready for the weekend to start.  I better start planning my Fourth of July plans.  I don't want to miss the big bang !

Love Kat  ox