Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dear Diary...


Last week while watching old Sex and the City episodes.  Samantha gets herself Pearl G-string panties. Well it sounded so tempting , I had to just go online and buy them. I could have went with one strand but I went for double the balls. I mean double the pearls.  I figured double the pleasure.

Something about wearing a double pearl thong, I loved the feeling, the fit and the way they rolled across pussy lips when you moved certain ways.  It was like someone teasing me all day.

I feel like this was the best investment to my lingerie collection. I joked with my girlfriends that you can be a "royal" slut wearing  your best pearls out for the night.

Maybe I should try the one set of pearl g string cause the double got me a homeroom so fast.

Luv-- K ox