Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dear Diary..

The weather this summer has been up and down -- It reminds of me a drunken hook up and the guys cums to fast.  The weather starts out good but next minute it's raining or brutally hot.  Can we just have normal fun summer pool days please.  I am going to have to start wearing my bikinis in the bathtub soon. 

So two of my buddies both got new girlfriends in the last month, they are in relationships that everything is one step away from a wedding. Hello you just met two weeks ago and why not try hanging out for a few months. You're killing everyone we know with all the
mushy madness. It just gives me more reason to drink frozen summer cocktails.

Last summer, I broke my toe and had to wear a ton of shimmery flip flops.  I do love flip flops, but let me be clear I love open toe high heel shoes.  So to celebrate I'm heading out to get myself a pair of christian louboutin shoes. 

Maybe in my new shoes I can kick this summer in to high gear.

Love Kat oxxo