Friday, June 1, 2012

Dear Diary...

I can't believe I am saying this -- I am not weekend ready, so in my world that means something will happen. I feel like the best things happen when you don’t plan them. Maybe I will just open a bottle of vodka and just let it just rip. So in looking for something to trigger my inner dirty side today. 
 
I saw this product on sex toy site that offers a "clone a willy" kit. Yes I am serious you actually make a mold of a hard cock. First of all I am sure it’s arousing making this mold for some sexual play. But I have to admit something If I was going to spice things up why would I want a sex toy in the shape of a cock I am already getting. Maybe we could borrow a cock to mold so we can mix things up. I also can't see myself purchasing anything called willy -- It reminds me small cock. 
 
So I guess I have to settle for some pink hand cuffs and see who I can catch this weekend !
 
- K ox