Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dear Diary....

Did you miss me-- Well July 4th week was much like fireworks. It went off with a bang and brighten my world. I spent time with my oldest and dearest friends and wished the week never ended.
 
Since sex always becomes the topic of our late night conversations.  We all started reading the book
50 Shades of Grey as a book club right now

Let me tell you it's more like 50 shades of orgasms for me. I knew the book was dirty, but I had  no idea the story line.  The more I read the book, maybe I should consider being punished or controlled.

I think my sex drive just went up 50 notches.  I should be ready for the next book in the series this week.
I usually wait for the movie but this book gets my panties in a twist.

Well hump it up its Hump day, if not just grab the book and get dirty