Monday, July 16, 2012

Dear Diary..

I like you sore, reminds me where I have been.


~~just the kind of line from the book 50 shades of grey that keeps my interest in the book. I am going on the second book in this dominating sexual affair goes to new levels

I sorta feel bad for guys right now, try competing with this level of intense sexuality. Well maybe not cause most women today are just wanting to fucked in every way this book describes

I am not a stranger to BDSM sexual play but this book is giving me ideas that make my panties just stick to me. I might have to try some new stuff in the bedroom.


Speaking of hot, this summer is heating up and one of my summer favorite TV shows is back-- Big Brother. I still think they should add a peep show room, so you watch other's hook up. Maybe they should make everyone read 50 shades of grey and let the taping begin

Happy Monday !~ love kat oxox