Friday, April 15, 2011

Dear Diary..

So yesterday I am jetting around the house and I break my toe on the coffee table. I fell to the ground like I got shot. If you thought I talked dirty before, my mouth was like drunken sailor.  The funny thing is that coffee table has been there for years.   So knowing I had to go out last night. I am a bitch for fashion, so I jammed my foot in some red heels and went out.  So now that I have a tapped up toes and was told to be careful with it.  I am thinking sex tonight is going to get tricky. I might have to break out the karma sutra for some one legged positions.

Why do people relate sex to the weekends,  Do people really wait or is all the weekend cock-tailing the reason for the all night fun. As much as I love weekend sex. I am love spur of the moment very day sex. Why the hell wait for the weekends.  Well since it's the weekend I say get on it !

love kit ox