Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Diary

As I said it last week sometimes weekends can bring you in any directions.  If you can just live in the moment.  A kiss can sweep you away.  You can meet someone new that reminds you of your past. But maybe it will bring you a new present. I am pretty much know if you don't put yourself out there you will never find happiness.

Speaking of happiness   I was out shopping the other night.   I found something that makes me happy. No I am not talk about Mc Donald's but dam I love it there.  I am talking about lip gloss.  It's my new vice.  All the pretty shades and glittery options.  I always want to pick out shades and sparkle that turn guys on.. Just picturing that sticky lippy mess smears on my lips during dirty moments.  I just get wet panties picking out my new lip gloss.

I guess my hot mouth loves a lip gloss as much as it loves to talk dirty

Kit ox