Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dear Diary...


Communication is the key to good sex, but communicating doesn't always mean using words. If you feel too shy to spell out your needs. Next time you want something, why don't you pull them close, or tell them with your eyes.  I believe your eyes are the window to a world of sin. Give them the look they can't forget.   Sometimes the best moments are the one's you say nothing at all. That's pretty funny coming from someone whom loves to dirty talk.


Tonight I am off to dinner with girlfriends, one of my friends just had her first threesome last night. I can't wait to hear all the dirty details.   So I guess she kicked off March Madness with a bang.  If you thought I loved football season.  I am also pretty pumped for March Madness. Just gives me more excuses to go out to watch way to many games with friends and enjoy the cocktails


You ready for Madness this March  - Kit ox