Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Diary..

I deserve a spanking for being away so  long-- now just who deserves to touch my ass !

I think alot about sex and relationships towards sex being a phone sex girl.  I find that everyone has something that makes them tick.  People often hide sexual parts of them to just to please others.  Sometimes afraid to say they want a dog collar. Maybe they have no clue to ask have hair pulled tight or how to even talk dirty.   I have found you have nothing to be afraid or but being afraid.  You have to just find ways to express yourself. You just have to work on it. 

Speaking of working it.  I recently went out with a guy I would call a professional dater.  He has more moves then Micheal Jordan on the court.   He knows how to charm woman like it's his full time job.  I can see how girls would find that impressive, But I could not get the song Smooth Operator out of my head all night.

I am ready for March Madness-  It's funny how many people start to love college basketball for one month a year.  Does it drive you mad or know your picks already.  Most bracket pools have prizes of pride or money.  I have a a better prize-- A dirty hot call with me. Now that is what I call winning.

Happy Monday !