Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Diary...

I am weekend ready already !.  That is always dangerous for me in two ways.  In the first way  I will either go out and get so crazy,  I will wake up wondering what the hell happened.  Or in the second way, I will go out and be so let down that nothing over the top happens that it's a buzz kill.   I just better settle myself down before the weekend.

I was asked an interesting question this week, when do you tell someone your sexual secerts.  Sometimes your sexual fetishes can be over the top for your new partner.  I am always up front with my partners on my phone sex line.  You be surprised,  you would think every guy loves my dirty mouth.  Some guys can't handle my sexual freedom.

I just heard the saying "keep it uptown"  It means when a girl doesn't want to go all the way, but is more than willing to blow you.  I think  I would have called it going downtown instead.  

Let's hope you all get alot of up and down this weekend -  Kit ox