Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dear Diary,


It's my Birthday week -- I have had my fair share of martinis and birthday wishes.  The only thing I am still lacking are more birthday spankings.  I have admit I really like spankings.  I am a bigger fan of a getting spanked by hand. I have tried the paddle before.It just gives my whole body a rush. I can't even explain what it does to my sex drive. Now that is what I call a good birthday gift.


I got a special gift this birthday. It was a bejeweled Eiffel Tower. Everyone knows I like sparkly things. Paris is the one place I dream about and hope to go someday. It reminds me that dreams are big and should be followed.  So remind yourself every day to take steps closer to dreams. Now I just have to find that guy to kiss me at the Eiffel Tower. 


Love Kitty ox