Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dear Diary..

After my last blog-- Did I just jinx myself in to other snow storm in Chicago. Maybe next time I won't bitch to mother nature.  I  love the feeling of seeing the world just shut down for a few hours.  Sometimes the winter quiet brings this crazy world to halt.

So my very favorite time of year is football season and it ends this weekend.  I am pretty sad about that, but we are having a big superbowl party with friends.  Not to crazy about either team so the food and drinks with be the only thing super this weekend. Let's hope I win the superbowl pool.

I never felt like being a phone sex girl was a job to me.  Yes I run everything myself. I enjoy my clients and getting to know them. So when people ask do you like your job,. I often say I like my clients.  That is what makes me more then just a phone sex girl.

- Kitty ox