Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Diary...

The other night I went out for drinks with a bunch of friends.  I was having a great time and all of sudden the waitress tells me a guy from the bar sent me a drink.  I was more then flattered, but wanted to at least say something to him besides a thank you I sent back with the waitress. So I take my drink over to at least meet the guy. (He is no way was my type but very nice)  Later in the night I am not sure if he knew I was still at the bar, he sends one of my good friends a drink. All I can say is if your sending drinks as way to meet girls as least try other tables at the bar.

Something about travel always bring the slut out in me.  Maybe it's you can just let go and forget everything behind. It's like playing with fire, will you get caught or hook up with a stranger. Everything is like a sexual fireworks just waiting to explode. So let's see how this adventure treats me.

Hope your enjoy your hump day--  Make the best of it

Kitt ox