Friday, April 29, 2011

Dear Diary

All my friends are starting to date new guys right now, it's funny how we tell each other everything when it first starts. Everything is so cute at the beginning. Then every day life kicks in and your ready to kill each other. Let' see how this summer loving plays out !  I never think summer relationships will last.  They go cold by the time the fall weather rolls in.

Every girl today is wanting to be a royal princess after watching the William and Kate Wedding. Maybe I should be all proper this weekend. I highly doubt that will happen. Some of my family was born in England, so tomorrow we are having a British blow out. I am very sure the only royal hats my family will have on is drunken shenanigan's.

With all the this royal talk this week.   I am sure the big pick up line tonight at the bars will all have something to do with Bangers and Mash. I have to say if a guy said that to me. He would be mashing himself later in the night very much alone.

Tonight I am heading out with friends - Grab and Pint and enjoy the weekend -- Kit ox