Friday, April 22, 2011

Dear Diary

Some people miss certain things about being home, I miss my Hitachi magic wand sex toy. You maybe ask why I don't take it with me. I would never take it on an airplane unless it had its own seat. I treat that sex toy like the king he is.   I would be pretty worried about him being in my suitcase. My god if he got broken I would cry real tears.   So I leave him on my bed like a king just waiting for his queen to return.

So last night I could have used my sex toy after this episode. I am at the bar having martinis with friends around dinner time. This guy comes over and asks if he can get me a drink. I very nicely say no thanks we are just about to leave,  but was nice meeting him. He seems cool and goes on his way to the next girl or should I say Thursday night victim. Just as we paying the tab, the owner of the bar gives us all a free drink. So what else can you do but have other drink. Just as I take a sip of the drink the guy shows back up asking if i am "too good for him"  He then proceeds to just make a total ass out of himself knocking over many drinks and gets tossed from the bar. To top it off you think he would just go home.  As we are getting in a cab he screams I will get you my pretty.  I swear to god that was from Wizard of Oz. 

So some nights you might meet someone and other times its good to have a sex toy. Thank god I at least have my back up toy in my suitcase.

Happy Weekend -- ox