Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Dear Dairy,

Good thing school is going back, because I have been such a slacker lately in life.  I should get a wooden ruler over my ass in school girl skirt.  Funny thing is I'm out of school already for years. But the idea is such a turn on and it might get me going now.

I have to admit this summer has not been as sizzling as I would liked.  Thank God for Football season. For some reason that is my favorite time of year.   I am already ready for tailgating and some weekend tackles.

I found out recently a friend of my close friend is getting married to a guy that my friend is fuck buddies with for the last year,   Wow...that is a mouth full in deed.   I'm so looking forward to the wedding in October.   Maybe I should just bring my friend as my date and see if the groom has a heart failure at the church,  It's a very small world.  Before you put your dick in someone you might want to find out if got any close connections.
I have no plans of blowing up this little fuckfest and ruin anyone's day. I am suppose to see everyone at a party on Friday night.  I might have to have a few martini's and hint around to the groom.  I love to see a little madness to spice up the rest of the summer,

 

Here's to adding more sizzle to your weekends,   Kat ox