Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dear Diary..

My friends and I talked about most embarrassing sex moments and everyone had them ranging from using the wrong name to drunken  "can't get it up"  stories.  Every story made me laugh but I had to recall my own.

Many years ago, I had lust for this guy Andrew for months.  Finally on a summer trip to a cabin with friends. I finally gave in to my needs and just ripped his clothes off.   I figured it was very late at night and who would find out everyone had gone to bed.  

Well that is really not what happen at all,  First of all his brother entered the room with out knocking.   So Andrew did try to cover me up with the comforter so he couldn't see anything. But as he pulled the large comforter, he knocked me off the bed and I banged my shoulder on the floor

Well that was embarrassing enough, but some how I landed wrong and had to go to the hospital for a my  shoulder.   The entire cabin woke up and we had to explain why I'm going to a hospital.  Not sure what was more embarrassing the telling of the story or how this guy had to dress me to leave for the hospital.

Came back from the hospital wearing a sling and slept in my own bed.
Well the sex was good while it lasted that night. But I can tell you I never went to bed with him again.  I like it rough at times but that was outright dangerous.

Happy Summer - Kat ox