Wednesday, November 11, 2015

you learn...

Dear Diary..

I am sorry my blog been under some down times, I thought I would share with all of you.

I suffered a lengthy illness which ended up causing me some physical pain in recovery.  Not the pain I like when you spank my ass.

As you can see I am getting back to my old self.   I wanted to thank you for all the support all the way.  Just cause I am open about my sexuality doesn't mean I'm not human.  I think sometimes people often see me as just a fantasy. 

I learned so much in the last few months about myself and others,  It's really okay to be in fantasy, but sometimes it's okay to just breath .

I spent most for the last week reading my own blog,  I had to laugh and ask myself "Did I really share that". 

So it's time to get back to doing what I do best and get my life on track. Are you ready for all the new times of this dirty kitty.


                               Muah  Kat