Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Diary..

Brrr It's getting cold !

I love the cold weather and why it's just more reason's to stay in bed and have sex.  Some people are summer lovers, not me I am all about the big winter blow out.   My nipples are hard before the foreplay even starts.  Something about getting warmed up when it's oh so chilly.  Most people freak out when a blizzard comes, I pretty much get batteries for sex toys not flashlights.  You wake up in time to watch Sunday football with the guy you met on Saturday night.  Now that is what I call a touchdown.

Last weekend was one hell of Halloween good time.  Don't you hate when you start to recall stuff you did and said a weekend. Let's just hope I don't run in to the same people.  At least when I go out this weekend people wont be dressed up as a dirty clown's and tainted witch. It's funny how slutty everyone gets on Halloween it's like an excuse to act like the real you.

Well tonight I am going out with friends, I tell myself now I am going to be a good girl and be home early.. Famous last words


Let's hope Ben and Jerry want to have a threesome later- I hate sleeping alone !

Happy Friday All -- K ox