Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dear Diary.

Did you miss me ?

Kim Kardashian marriage only lasted  72 days,  I've have had longer relationships with a sex toy. My god I never liked her before now I despise her. Maybe I should cheer up her jilted husband.

I could marry a stranger in Vegas and last longer then 72 days.  I did always joke to my friends I would marry there. Maybe I should go to Vegas this weekend. Get a little crazy and say I do. I only have to last 73 days !!

Halloween came and went and now just opens the flood gates to the holidays. It's to early to plan who you want to kiss at midnight. I will wait till at least after Thanksgiving. Which is right around the corner ! 

I feel like I have a candy-corn martini hangover all week - I really need to perk up it's almost other weekend. No idea what happen to last few days.

I should jump in the shower and seize this Thirsty Thursday

ooxxo-- K