Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear Diary,

Good bye Summer .. 
I have been putting this blog off because it's really to hard to say good bye. 

I pretty upfront about stuff in my life, I had a relationship break up in February. I learned that life goes on and learned timing is everything.

Trust me it took many dirty martinis, my friends, a few new pairs of shoes, rebound sex and buttery popcorn. 

I took the summer on single and boy did I make the best of it. I finished the summer with a broken toe. But it was better then a broken heart. But it made it harder to wear high heels.

I learned guys think your easy if you a phone sex girl. To be honest I am probably harder to score with. I know how to get off without your  help. But I can say I might be open then other girls. You have to mix it up in the bedroom. I am always looking for a way for the next big orgasm.

I love the fall weather, football, tailgating and hockey. so bring it on. Hopefully you can top my summer. I am taking on the dating world and I am pretty sure, I will give Sex in the City a run for it's money

Love K ox