Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dear Diary..

I got a phone call last night from one of my dad's friends. He was going to be in town and wondered if I was free to catch up and have dinner next week. I wonder if that is code for I am having a mid life crisis and I am hoping to get lucky.  I guess I should call him back and make plans. This could at least be good for some good cock teasing.

I never really found a word I liked for oral sex on woman. I just heard someone call it Box Job the other day. I am just sold on it now. My god it sounds so much better then "going down" That never sounds sexy, when you said it in the heat of the moment. If a guy can't give me a good box job I am pretty sure he would have no job with me.

Speaking of jobs, I am going on vacation tomorrow, I am slave to technology. so going on a cruise is the last place I should go.  It's like going to rehab.(but at least I can have cocktails) We will see how long I go without needing a technology  fix.  I am pretty sure to come back craving my dirty phone calls.  


So be ready for me -- but try and miss me  





Love K