Monday, September 26, 2011

Dear Diary,

Nothing like a week on a cruise ship to get away for life.   I could have stayed for weeks !

I always found the TV show Love Boat to be a joke when couples just met and fell in love on a cruise.  Now if they said if the boat's rocking don't come knocking. I would totally buy it. Something about being on a cruise just brings out everyone's fun side. Maybe it's the cruise director always trying to pump up the crowd. Trust me I don't need any help, that just brings out the devil in me.

I saw this girl on the cruise that was a cock tease.  I have no problem with that, but she was an in your face cock tease which made her coming across like a slut.  I am subtle cock tease. I like get my message across with some mystery. Never give them everything right away. Keep them wondering what is next.  It's like grabbing a guy by his balls.  He has no idea if your going give a hand or blow job.

I only had one problem on the cruise. The only way to get away from some guys is to toss them overboard. 

Love K ox