Friday, October 5, 2012

Dear Diary,

Recently I saw the worse case of (PDA) Public Display of Affection. I am all for affection but If you can't keep your hands and your mouth to yourself in public.  Just stay home and get it on. Please spare the world from your undying lust.   I actually like to be a cock tease while I am out just to keep things hot.!

I am not one for hiding a relationship.  But I am huge fan of what I call (SDA), - Secret Displays of Affection. Send a dirty text, a flirty cute email, sending him my panties in the mail or leaving them in his jacket pocket when no one is looking.  I get beyond turned on when they play along with me.   Talk about heating things up before you turn on the heat

With all this going in my mind right now this weekend should go off with a bang

Love K ox