Friday, October 12, 2012

Dear Diary..

I have come to terms with what I am.  I am a huge flirt and I am fine with it.  You can call me a cock tease and I could live with that.  I like a guy who can really flirt with me.  He should be able to get my panties wet before he even touches me.

When I say flirt with me,  I am not talking dirty talk. But I do like it tossed in here and there. You can start with eye contact, sly smiles and flattery.  Everyone wants to hear comments that linger in the mind.

If your going to flirt I say go right for it, send texts, emails or just pull me in so very close just to tell me something simple. Just feeling your'e body heat can just rise up the chemistry.

Sometimes the art of flirting is just staging a chance encounter, whether the event happens or not the rush can be explosive.

Get out and flirt this weekend and make me proud

H
ave a great one   oxox