Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dear Diary

It's odd how guys feel about 900 lines, but they are always busy. Someone has to be calling them.  I never will be like a 900 phone sex line. Not because I have anything against them.  I am just on my own person.  I have always seen myself as a dirty friend compared to a phone sex girl. I like knowing my clients and personal stuff about them. No matter what you call it, I love what I do !

People think if you talk dirty or your a phone sex girl your a big slut.  I am fine with whatever you want to believe. I hate to tell you, but I am pretty much like a typical girl. I might be more sexual open to new things, but I can assure you I am not a slut. I have sex but I am not slobbering dick all over town. I know I just ruined your smutty fantasy. But I have never heard any guy say they don't want a dirty girlfriend 

My newest turn on is an old fashion corsets that tie up the back--- Talk about the sexual pressure building every time it gets tighter.  I am just turned on thinking about it. 


I once read the best sex you have is in your head and I believe that is very true.  You have to just find a way to bring it to life. I spend way to much time finding ways to make myself tick. The sexual world has more fetish and fun then ever before.  Go get lost in it and you'll be shocked what turn you on.