Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dear Diary

I had my tarot cards and a palm reading in the some month, I am starting to feel like the Psychic Friends Network. It's fun and creepy to just sit there and listen to your life. I might be a little more freaked out that they said the same thing on both readings. Maybe I am sucker but some of the stuff really made sense.  I know they tell you general stuff and you just make it fit in your life.  Maybe I go my tea leaves or crystal ball reading next. I might has well get from all sides.

I got the most funniest message recently a guy offered to be my fuck buddy.  Does he really think I am lacking sex that much.  But wait does that stuff really even work.  You just say want to be fuck buddies and the other person says yes.   I might have to try this out.  I am pretty sure it comes with more questions then a simple yes or no.

One of my ex boyfriends from years ago calls and texts me all the time, it's usually just friendly talk but when I am drinking I toss in the sexual flirty texts here and there. The funny thing he is dating
a new girl now. I got to meet her this weekend. She was giving me the eye like I am her competition.  I wanted to say been there, done that-- He  is all yours.  But no worry  he will still text me tonight when your in his bed. Funny how girls just assume I want him back cause he wanted to meet up this weekend.

I had a super fun weekend and I wish the summer would slow down.  I feel like I have so much more I want to do and its now August.  My psychic told me to take a leap of faith.  To me that means just do what I want and see what happens. Dam she has no idea how much trouble that will cause me

Bring it on !

Love Kat ox